Saturday, February 7, 2009

While everyone is lost.

It's eleven something on a Saturday night. I am lame, I am in my room listening to shuffle music, right now is the Killers (weird haha) and drawing some things for school. The reason is, as I told you before, I am sick, still. I have the flu, but more like a kind of infection, because I have sinusitis, and it's not fun at all. It feels like if someone had punch me in the face. And it really hurts, plus, I am all upset because all day I've been calling to a radio station to win tickets for Coldplay, and I've been caller number 1,3,5, and I need to be number 9 to win. I'll keep trying.
I want to watch or read, whichever comes first, Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist. The thought of having a musical soul mate sounds pretty good.

Well, I think that's it for today
-v


No comments: