Sunday, February 8, 2009

Smiling from ear to ear.

I am feeling that.
So right now I am flipping out. First of all, I've been watching the grammys, they were pretty cool.
I had no idea M.I.A. was pregnant! that was a shocker. And Coldplay won my heart all over again.
I was watching the Jonas, who by the way were probably freaking out because they were performing with Stevie Wonder, good for them, and after that, oh my God, BLINK 182, I am a HUGE fan of them, and people (approximately my age) who say that they never liked blink are probably lying, they made a huge impact on music of our generation, and influenced a lot of new artist... so they're announced to present best rock album, and I see them together, and feels awesome, then I see this:
Hi. We're blink-182. This past week there’ve been a lot of questions about the current status of the band, and we wanted you to hear it straight from us. To put it simply, We're back. We mean, really back. Picking up where we left off and then some. In the studio writing and recording a new album. Preparing to tour the world yet again. Friendships reformed. 17 years deep in our legacy.

and I die, okay I am overreacting, but I am so happy, I've be waiting for their new record, for them to announce their tour dates. I am so happy. It's only February and there are all ready 2 big reunions for 09.

By the way, congrats Coldplay.
-v




No comments: