Sunday, February 1, 2009

Hey vacations.


It took me more than I expected to make the post from my vacations. Sorry about that.
As you may have read before, I went for a 5 day vacation to Monterrey, to visit some friends, that are there studying. It was fun, a little bit more relaxed than I thought, but it was alright, I loved it there, is a big city with not that traffic, which was pretty cool. The first day I went to this club named Dubai, I had so much fun, next day, one of my friends had a party and it was pretty fun, I met a lot of people and saw again some loved ones. On Sunday, I went to one of my favorite restaurants, and then went to some kind of park with a river, idk how to explain it but it is really beautiful.


and then we were going to go to a museum, but got we got late and it was closed, so we walked around town, and i finally bought the heart shaped glasses I wanted.

this ones

downtown

Next day, woke up at 6 am, went to school, sadly not mine, I went to a design school, that one of my friends' goes to, (I wanted to go there) and I loved it, it felt like home, it is such a creative place to be.

the fashion workroom


then went to a mall, walked around town, again, and later went to another mall. and I saw one of my most beloved friends, and on that night went to a kind of bar, that played rock music and i loved it


and my last days there, I hung out with my friends, visited more places, school, houses, restaurants etc, ate lots of food, celebrated a birthday (not mine), and as I told you before, it was pretty relaxed, but I had a great time.


See you soon Monterrey.

-v

No comments: