Thursday, February 19, 2009

Good movie, cute dress.

Today was a chick flick day for me, I watched Elizabethtown, I LOVE that movie, I wish that happened to me, except for the part of the funeral, of course, just the romance part and the map, my favorite part, I am the kind of person that would do the map. And I also watched Just like heaven, I just love Mark Ruffalo, he is just to adorable.


New York's Fashion week is almost over! and I'll be posting my report this weekend, I was looking at some shows today, Rodarte, Anna Sui and Marc were brilliant, but I'll be talking about that later.

Right now, let's talk fashion:
Alexa Chung at the Brit Awards


I love her outfit, and her boyfriend.

Lily Allen in Much Music


And at the Proenza Schouler show we have

Mary Kate Olsen, looking clean and loving her shoes

and Leighton Meester looking incredibly cute with her fringe.

You didn't disappointed me New York.
-v

No comments: