Monday, February 2, 2009

Get back to work.

So right now, I am looking at the Sartorialist, I love it, is so European. I love the way European dress, they look so effortless. I remember when my sister came back from Spain, she looked so stylish, and cool, she learned some things about fashion, and the best part, she brought presents. haha.
School starts tomorrow, after 2 months of vacations, I have mixed feelings.
I feel very curious and excited about some new classes I am taking, including french, and I want to see some of my friends and classmates, but on the other hand, I have to wake up early and because of my schedule, I am going to spend a lot, and this time I really mean a lot, of time in school. So probably I'll be posting later on things like " I hate school." or something like that,we'll see how that goes.

Wish me luck.
-v

No comments: