Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The queen suicide.

Yesterday I went to my best friend's house. I stayed at her house for a girly girl's night. We watched some movies, it was like a Kirsten Dunst theme,but not on purpose, we watched the Virgins Suicides and Marie Antoinette, very different, but both talk about free-spirit girls, well except for the fact that in the vs, the girls at some point are trapped in her house, and killed themselves, yeah, i liked more Marie Antoinette, it's a bit happier and oh my god, the clothes and pretty much EVERYTHING in the movie, the sets, the decoration, food, make up, hair, shoes, I loved it, I love Victorian style, I want my room to be like that.

Tomorrow I have to keep my self busy for the day, otherwise I am going to go insane and anxious, only one day away from my 5 day vacations in Monterrey, so maybe tomorrow I'll make a double post or something.



I want you hair Miss Antoinette, and you dresses and shoes and desserts and..
-v

No comments: