Monday, January 12, 2009

Fresh stylish start

Random talk, the Golden Globes were yesterday, I am so happy Kate Winslet won two awards, and i want to watch slumdog millionare, but now to the important stuff, omg the dressessss, and I want to talk about Evan Rachel Wood, she wore a black Elie Saab, she look so elegant and vintage, she looked stunning,

Then there is fabulous Drew Barrymore in John Galliano for Dior, I didn't liked her hair that much, but the dress is aboslutely amazing


And finally, Olvia Wilde in a lavendar Reem Acra, looking like royalty, I loved her dress, it was maybe a little too princessish for the awards, but it was so beautiful


I know its a little late for new years talking, like resolutions for example, I got a few.
First of all, I must buy a camera and a sewing machine this year, so that means I have to get a job, but probably that's going to be some time in the summer, sadly..
Also there is everyone's favorite, the "this year I AM going to make it", eating healthy and exercising more, but I hope I'll really do this. And then there this year's new challenge, my challenge, to read at least a book per month, you see, I am not much of a reader, I used to be, when I was younger and like two years ago with the harry potter series, but now I don't read much, just magazines (fashion and music, and once in a wild the trashy-gossip ones), but this year I want to become a bookworm, or at least read something, I want to talk about books as I talk about music or fashion and other stuff, one step at a time, I know, well for now, I've read my January book, it was "The day I killed James" by Catherine Ryan Hyde, I highly recommend it.


Probably there are more "resolutions" for this year, things that I want to accomplish this year, but those are it for now.
Another one: update this regularly
09 will be the year
-v

No comments: